To give you an idea of the activities you can do during the VenloopKids afternoon, here is a list of the activities at the last edition of the VenloopKids afternoon:
- Stack as many books as possible at the stand of the Venlo Library and win a nice book prize!
- Learn to programme with Micro:bit: at the booth of the Venlo Library
- Let your imagination run wild and build endlessly with the BiOBUDDi blocks. What are you going to make?
- Get to know technology and test your nerves at HackerSpace's big nerve spiral
- Play a game of virtual dodgeball in HADO's dodgeball arena. Are you up to it?
- Learn at the Limburgs Museum stand how to build your own catapult with simple materials. Just like the Romans used to do!
- Learn new dance moves during a dance workshop of the Madson Club
- Challenge your friends on one of the two obstacle courses of Sanka Events
- Make sure you are well rested for the exciting sleep quiz by Venlo.fit
- Venloop Running Team challenges you to show off your running skills during the running tests they have set out for you.
- How well can you aim? Try your luck at the VVV-Venlo prize draw and collect autographs from your favourite players!
- Cool down during the water experiments of WML
And for the next edition, we also have a fun and jam-packed agenda for you. So come and have a look and be surprised!
The following partners were present at the last edition: