On this page you can find all types of practical information concerning the Venloop Walking. For additional information have a look on the subpages in the menu on the left hand side.
The next edition of the Venloop Walking will take place on Saturday 25 March 2017.
Distances and registration money
Participants can choose from the following walking distances:
10 km - € 10,-
20 km - € 10,-
30 km - € 12,-
40 km - € 14,-
This year is the fourth time that we organise a wheelchair race for less-able bodied people. This walk is 7.5 km and registration costs are € 10. Carers/supervisors may participate free of charge.
Click here for direct registration.
The starting times on Saturday 25 March are:
- 40 km: 07:00 - 08:00 a.m.
- 30 km: 08:00 - 09:00 a.m.
- 20 km: 10:00 - 10:30 a.m.
- 10 km: 10.30 - 11.00 a.m.
- Wheelchair race: 13:00 a.m.
Facts and tips Venloop Walking
- There is sufficient time to take a break. There are a number of stops including some with catering facilities. There will also be toilet facilities at various stops.
- Various event partners will provide the walkers en route with tasty and healthy refreshments. Prepare to be surprised!
- The walk commences in the Julianapark in Venlo and ends in front of the Limburgs Museum.
- The route is signposted and travels through a varied landscape, consisting of asphalt roads, off-road sections and narrow forest paths. Come prepared and ensure you have the correct footwear.
Just as last year, you can enjoy breakfast prior to the start of the Venloop Walking from 6 am, at Ewals Cargo Care pavilion in Julianapark. The breakfast buffet costs € 9.50 and features:
- Fresh coffee/tea
- Orange juice
- Cooked to order by our chefs: freshly baked bacon and eggs for true fans
- Assortment of white and brown bread rolls
- Assortment of white and brown sandwiches
- Variety of hard bread rolls, fresh from the oven
- Variety of meat products, cheese and roast beef
- Freshly-baked croissants
- Boiled eggs
- Variety of sweet condiments
Breakfast can be ordered as you register, automatically linking it to your registration.